Statewide logo Statewide logo

Private Auto-High Value-Physical Damage Only


Hot Rods, collectibles and high end autos fit this category nicely.  Some people need more coverage then the average auto policy allows them.  They have special paint jobs, custom metal works or more on their favorite car.

We can provide the physical damage coverage for these special vehicles.

Call your underwriter for details and let them tell you what they'll need for an applicaiton.

Documents you will probably need: Auto Inspection Report

Please contact us for more information about this product.