Statewide logo Statewide logo

Candy & Confectionary Stores

Description: How sweet it is!!!  Do you ever pass by that candy store on the corner and wonder who writes insurance for that kind of business?  Well, wonder no more.  We do, of course.  GL or Property, we've got you covered like chocolate on a strawberry.

We can even include the manufacturing operations if they're at the same location and the products are primarily sold at that store.

Just fill out the applications below and you're like a kid in a...well, you get the idea.

Documents you will probably need: General Liability Application
Property Application

Please contact us for more information about this product.