Statewide logo Statewide logo

Books, Magazines, Paper Stores or Distributors

Description: Do you know someone in town that distributes books or magazines?  Did you know that Statewide can write that class of business?

Well, of course we can.  Whether it's the General Liability alone or Packaged with the Property coverage, Statewide is the home for this class of business.

All of the applications you need to get started are below so don't wait any longer.

Documents you will probably need: General Liability Application
Property Application

Please contact us for more information about this product.