Statewide logo Statewide logo

Condominium Homeowner's Association (HOA)

Description: Has anyone ever told you that it's hard to find insurance for Homeowner's Associations (HOAs)?  Well not at Statewide it isn't.

Whether it's condos, single family homes, or townhomes, we've got a great program for these associations.  You have the choice of writing the General Liability or the Property alone or you can Package them together.  Either way, we're making it easy to do business with Statewide.

The applications you need can be found below.  

Documents you will probably need: Condo / HOA Supplement
General Liability Application
Property Application

Please contact us for more information about this product.