Statewide logo Statewide logo

Camps / Campgrounds

Description: General Liability coverage is available for Camps and Campgrounds, including coverage for owned canoes and rowboats.

Property coverage can be written for the common buildings at camps, campgrounds and RV Tourist parks.  This coverage is not intended for mobile homes or mobile home spaces - owned or leased.

Documents you will probably need: Campground Supplement
General Liability Application
Property Application

Please contact us for more information about this product.