Statewide logo Statewide logo

Dance Halls & Studios

Description: Get your tap shoes on and waltz on down to your local dance hall, ballroom or discotheque and write their insurance.  You don't need to look for a specialized market - we've got you covered - whether it's GL only, Property only or Packaged together.

Incidental food and drink service can also be written.

Documents you will probably need: Bar / Restaurant / Tavern Supplement
General Liability Application
Property Application

Please contact us for more information about this product.