Statewide logo Statewide logo

Electrical Supply Stores

Description: Electrical & Lighting Stores are easy to write when you write your insurance with Statewide.  We can cover the GL alone or we can package it with Property coverage.

You tell us how you want it and we'll get you what you need.  Just fill out the applications below and send them in.

Documents you will probably need: General Liability Application
Property Application

Please contact us for more information about this product.