Statewide logo Statewide logo

Office Buildings


Occupied or vacant, either way is just fine with us.  We can get you the general liability, property or whatever else you need when it comes to this huge class of buisness. 

This can easily be rated in your office by going to our Self Rater Section of this website.  (Give us a jingle if you need a bit of guidance the first time around, but it's really quite simple)

Or if it's a bit bigger than the self rater will allow. complete an app, fax it over and let us see what we can do. 

Documents you will probably need: General Liability Application
Property Application

Please contact us for more information about this product.